Funding Opportunity: Transnational Call for Research and Innovation Projects in Maritime and Marine Technologies (UPDATED)
MarTERA launched a joint call for transnational research and innovation projects in the following areas:
- Priority Area 1: Environmentally friendly maritime technologies
- Priority Area 2: Innovative concepts for ships and offshore structures
- Priority Area 3: Automation, sensors, monitoring and observations
- Priority Area 4: Advanced manufacturing and production
- Priority Area 5: Safety and security
This call has been initiated by ministries/funding organisations from 11 countries: Belarus, Belgium, France, Germany, Malta (represented by MCST), Norway, Poland, Romania, Spain, South Africa and Turkey.
Academic, Industrial and Public entities residing in Malta are eligible for funding under this call, with the option of requesting up to 300,000 euros to participate in a MarTERA proposal consortium. Please consult the Call Announcement and the National Rules for Participation (State Aid) / National Rules for Participation (non-State Aid) for more information.
Pre-proposal submission deadline – 27th March 2020
The National administrative form will shortly be uploaded.
For further information, please contact MCST on firstname.lastname@example.org / 00356 23602240
Call website – https://www.martera.eu/start