“MCST believes that its success is a direct result of the contributions, work ethics and professional attitudes of our workforce. We take pride in recruiting people who excel in their profession, show an enthusiasm for pushing the limits of what can be achieved and embrace teamwork. We offer a career with diverse and challenging assignments in a dynamic environment, opportunities for professional growth and achievement, initial training and a highly maintained working environment.”
- All our open external vacancies can be found below. We also offer occasional unpaid work experience placements.
- Interested parties are to contact our Human Resource Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Officer (EsploraCafé)
MCST is currently looking to recruit an Operations Officer (EsploraCafé) to assist in the day to day running of the EsploraCafé and general Esplora Operations as directed by the Management. The ideal candidate must be in possession of:
- Valid Certificate in Food Handling and Food Hygiene Course.
- 2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Able to use Microsoft applications.
- Able to communicate in Maltese and English.
- School Leaving Certificate.
Jobsplus Permit Number: 668/2021
Jobsplus Vacancy Number: 371443
This article was last updated on: October 15, 2021