The Internationalisation Partnership Awards Scheme aims to foster mutually beneficial international relationships between local R&I-performing academic or private entities and foreign counterparts.
• the development of joint teaching curricula for Masters or PhD students.
• placements for local researchers in foreign institutions for the purposes of furthering research & innovation collaboration.
• the arrangement of strategic and targeted visits by local academics/researchers and representatives of private entities to foreign institutions to participate in research & innovation activities of an exploratory and developmental nature.
• the organisation of seminars or workshops on a research and innovation area in Malta that would benefit from the participation of foreign experts.
• the development of transnational research & innovation proposals for submission to third party-funders, e.g. H2020, etc.
Maltese Public and Industrial Entities
• Consortium of at least one Maltese R&I Entity and one International R&I Entity.
• The amount of the Pre-financing Award available to any one successful Applicant is capped at €5000.
• Eligible costs include flights for travel and travel insurance, subsistence allowance, venue hosting and catering strictly related to meetings, workshops and seminars hosted locally and information and promotional material.
€40,000 per year
One call per year, usually opened in Q2• IPAS operates under De Minimis Aid.