Option A: aims to foster mutually beneficial international relationships between local R&I-performing academic or private entities and foreign counterparts.
Option B: opportunities for Maltese entities intending to submit a Horizon Europe proposal as the coordinator of a consortium to engage a service provider (local or foreign) who will be supporting the applicant through proposal writing and submission.
• the development of joint teaching curricula for Masters or PhD students.
• placements for local researchers in foreign institutions for the purposes of furthering research & innovation collaboration.
• the arrangement of strategic and targeted visits by local academics/researchers and representatives of private entities to foreign institutions to participate in research & innovation activities of an exploratory and developmental nature.
• the organisation of seminars or workshops on a research and innovation area in Malta that would benefit from the participation of foreign experts.
• the development of transnational research & innovation proposals for submission to third party-funders, e.g. Horizon Europe, etc.
• develop and submit an Horizon Europe proposal, as the coordinator of a consortium, to any part of the programme open to Maltese registered legal entities, by engaging the services of proposal writer/s or consulting services of proven track record in proposal writing in H2020
Maltese Public and Industrial Entities
• Consortium of at least one Maltese R&I Entity and one International R&I Entity.
• The amount of the Pre-financing Award available to any one successful Applicant is capped at €6000.
• Eligible costs include flights for travel and travel insurance, subsistence allowance, venue hosting and catering strictly related to meetings, workshops and seminars hosted locally, publications related to the project and information and promotional material.
• The amount of the award available to any one successful Applicant is capped at €6000. MCST will provide 100% reimbursement upon confirmation of proposal submission and confirmation of invoice and receipt by beneficiary
• The eligible costs are proposal writer/s or consulting services fees and graphical designer fees for improving the visual appearance of the proposal
€100,000 per year
€50,000 per year
Two calls per year, usually opened in Q2 and Q4• IPAS+ operates under De Minimis Aid.
This article was last updated on: May 11, 2022