Join the Digital innovation hubs Webinar to discover & share your ideas on how DIHs can help in the outbreak of COVID-19 covering both public sector & SMEs!
About this WEBINAR:
The outbreak and rapid spread of COVID-19 is putting public sector organisations through great challenges with local governments, public administrations, local health services particularly at the forefront of the crisis. If their efforts were further strengthened with the help of digital tools, they could be more effective in helping to slow the epidemic.
At the same time, many SMEs across the EU do not have access to the basic digital technologies needed for business continuity in this critical period. Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) are used to putting digital technology at work on real problems on the ground.
This why, with the help of the DIHNET Coordination and Support Action, we are inviting Digital Innovation Hubs to meet online on 25 March to discuss, among other topics, the immediate and longer-term needs of public sector organisations and SMEs due to COVID-19 and where digital tools / solutions could help in becoming more resilient. The DIH Community is invited to share their experience and tools during the webinar:
- When: Wednesday 25 March 2020 from 10:00h to 12:00h CET.
- Where: Online at GoToMeeting – the link will be sent to attendees by email.
The conclusions of this webinar will be posted on the DIHNET online community and further discussions about this topic will also happen there.
10:00-11:00h: ‘DIHs serving SMEs’
- Welcome (‘5) – Anne-Marie Sassen.
- Needs of SMEs in times of COVID-19 (collecting input – 20’).
- Digital tools / solutions that DIHs can offer to SMEs to overcome the difficulties posed by the restrictions (brainstorming – 30’) – moderated by Matthias Kuom.
- Conclusions / next steps (‘5).
11:00-12:00h: ‘DIHs serving the public sector’
- Welcome (‘5) – Andrea Halmos.
- Needs of the public sector in times of COVID-19 (collecting input – 10’) – moderated by Andrea Halmos.
- Digital tools / solutions within the DIH community for public sector resilience (Brainstorming 30’) – moderated by Charalampos Tsitlakidis; e.g. solutions for digitizing administrative procedures, re-usable EU tools and solutions using AI and data analytics.
- Towards a portfolio of services for public sector resilience (categorizing the presented solutions – 10’) – Charalampos Tsitlakidis.
- Conclusions / next steps (5’) – Andrea Halmos.
Anne-Marie Sassen, European Commission: Deputy Head of Unit A2: Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry.
Matthias Kuom, European Commission: Policy Officer, Unit A2: Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry.
Andrea Halmos, European Commission: Policy Officer, Unit H5: Smart mobility and living.
Charalampos Tsitlakidis, European Commission: Policy Officer, Unit H5: Smart mobility and living.