This is a Call for Expression of Interest for the provision of advisory support to researchers and industry players in preparation for the commercialisation of their ideas within local and/or foreign markets, through the framework of the FUSION Commercialisation Voucher Programme and the Technology Development Programme.
This expression of interest is open to Service Providers specialising in the following areas:
• Stage 1: IP Check;
• Stage 2: Market Research and Product Development Costing (as a joint offering);
• Stage 3: Economic Impact and Risk Profile (as a joint offering); Applicants for Stage 2 must be able to provide services for Stage 3.
• Stage 4: Intellectual Property Registration;
• Stage 5: Business Plan; and
• Stage 6: Setting up of Investors Meetings
Interested parties should have a proven track record and will be expected to work under their own initiative and in dialogue with the Council.
Reimbursement to the beneficiary will only be granted when an official payment receipt and related documentation is presented to and approved by the Council.
Interested service providers are requested to submit their response and all relevant documentation in electronic format by not later than midnight on 18th November 2019 to email@example.com with “Calls for Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy Services in [select preferred area(s)]” as a subject heading.