The European Partnership in Transforming Health and Care Systems (THCS)’s FIRST joint transnational call for proposals entitled “Healthcare of the Future” is NOW OPEN! This partnership gives the opportunity to coordinate and optimize research and innovation efforts in Europe and its partner countries supporting the much-needed transformation of health and care systems.
MCST together with 36 other Research Funding Organisations from 23 countries launched the 1st Joint Transnational Co-funded Call and will be financially supporting R&I projects addressing challenges on the following research areas:
- Health Policy and Systems Research (HPSR): this encompasses a wide range of research activities, including policy analysis, systems thinking, and implementation science, health economics, sociology, political science, anthropology, epidemiology, and management.
- Health Technology Research (HTR): this includes a wide range of research areas such as medical devices, diagnostics, digital health, telemedicine, mobile health, electronic health records and others.
- Social, Economic and Behavioural Research: this encompasses a wide range of research activities, including sociology, economics, political, behavioural research, anthropology, epidemiology, and management, with the goal of informing decision-making and improving health outcomes.
Entities based in Malta are eligible to request up to € 500,000 in funding so that together with their consortium they can submit a proposal to this first THCS transnational call (N.B. if more than one National partner is present in one consortium, the total amount of funding for the participating National partners cannot exceed the € 500,000 capping).
Dates to note:
Deadline for Intent to Apply letter submission – 23rd May 2023 (14:00 CET)
Full proposal submission deadline – 13th June 2023 (14:00 CET)
Apart from the full proposal submission by the Project Coordinator on the THCS online submission tool, each National applicant shall be required to submit a National Application Form to email@example.com by 14th June 2023 (23:59 CET).
The National Application Form is to be submitted together with its relevant Annexes:
- Overall Detailed Budget Breakdown Form (all applications) UPDATED
- De minimis applications need to submit: Annex I
- GBER applications need to submit: Annex II, Annex III, Annex IV, Annex V, GBER Budget Breakdown Form (This needs to be submitted by 21st June 2023, 23:59 CET)
- Public entities (not Research and Knowledge Dissemination Organisations) need to submit: Annex VI
- Public Research and Knowledge Dissemination Organisations need to submit: Annex VII
The Information Online Event was held on 21st April 2023. Please find the recorded session here below while the presentation can be downloaded from here.
For further information, please contact MCST on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0035623602152
THCS website – https://www.thcspartnership.eu/
Funded by the European Union Framework programme – Grant Agreement N. 101095654. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HADEA). Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.
This article was last updated on: April 24, 2023