- The Malta Council for Science and Technology will be organising an information session on the “Scheme for the Provision of proposals aimed at a holistic approach to the sustainable management of livestock manure and slurry within a circular economy context”.
The Information session will be held on Tuesday 13th March 2018 at 10am, MCST, Esplora, Activity Centre, Kalkara.
The Scheme will offer financial support to organisations that are interested in developing solutions and business proposals for the management of the entire slurry and manure generated within the Maltese territory or parts thereof as well as to contribute the necessary data required towards the development of a national economic model on the sector. In so doing, the organisations will demonstrate that their existing technology can be customised to manage Bovine, Swine and other livestock manure, slurry and / or a manure slurry mix sustainably and underpinned by circular concepts.
- 10:00-10:30 Registration and welcome coffe
10:30-10:45 Technical Introduction – Dr. George Attard – Agency For The Governance Of Agricultural Bio-Resources
- 10:45-11:15 Scheme Details – Ms. Zona Ivanovic – Scheme Coordinator
- 11:15-11:45 Financial Aspects / Business Plan – Dr. Gordon Cordina
- 11:45-12:30 Light lunch
- 12:30-14:30 One-to-one Sessions
- Interested parties are to confirm their availability by sending us an email to email@example.com by noon on Monday 12th March 2018.
- Should you require a 1 to 1 meeting, kindly include this in the registration email with the slot number as per below. Meetings will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.
1 to 1 meeting:
- Slot 1: 12:30 – 12:50
- Slot 2: 12:50 – 13:10
- Slot 3: 13:10 – 13:30
- Slot 4: 13:30 – 13:50
- Slot 5: 13:50 – 14:10
- Slot 6: 14:10 – 14:30
Additional information pertaining to guidelines, rules, procedures and the application form can be found in the below link: