The Malta Council for Science and Technology would like to announce that it is currently receiving project proposals under the Go To Market: Loan Assistance Programme.
- The call closes on the 24th of November 2022 at 23:59pm.
- This call provides financial support to bridge the market gap present from SMEs when approaching the final stage of TRL and finally commercialising a product developed through the TDP.
- More information on this opportunity for funding, the eligibility criteria, the rules for participation and the application form, can be found in the attachments below.
- Please note, submission is to be done through email. File size limits may apply when submitting. Please ensure that the email does not bounce back after submitting.
- “Please note: as of the 31st October the proposal form has been updated. Particularly the list of required documentation on page 3, section 1 has been modified”
Loan Assistance Programme Rules for Participation
INFORMATION REQUEST CONSENT FORM – BORROWER
This article was last updated on: December 22, 2022