The EEN brokerage event will be held on day 2 of a 3-day international conference addressing various sustainable construction-related topics.
Registration to the brokerage event is free. Visit http://sustainablebuiltmalta.talkb2b.net/ for info and registration.
Sustainable Built Environment Malta B2B (17 March 2016) is organised within the framework of the Sustainable Built Environment Malta 2016 conference, an integral part of the 2016 international Sustainable Built Environment [SBE] conference series convened in Malta, under the auspices of the four international organizations: iiSBE, CIB, UNEP-SBCI and FIDIC. Registration to the conference is separate and optional.
For more information and registration visit: www.sbe16malta.org
– get to meet some of the key players involved in the construction industry
– get to know the latest information about trends and innovations covering the full cycle from concept to design and implementation
– promote your services or products, technologies and know-how
– find the suitable materials, suppliers, clients, and professional service-providers to fit your specific project needs
– discuss new project ideas with potential partners
– establish new contacts and partnerships that will help you achieve a more integrated approach to your new-build or rehabilitation projects
– contribute to a more sustainable built environment
Who should participate?
Anyone involved in the construction industry, including:
– town planners
– building services engineers
– civil engineers
– software developers of building assessment and monitoring tools
– virtual modelling experts
– manufacturers and suppliers of construction materials, building services, or finishes;
– building or site owners seeking to refurbish, retrofit, or build from scratch;
– organisations/authorities involved in the design, monitoring or implementation of green building initiatives, or with a responsibility to safeguard the built environment in favour of a good quality of life
Registration to the B2B event is free of charge.